The entire content herein shall be known as the “Agreement” and was last updated August 10, 2017.
All use of this website (www.talentstork.com) is governed by the policies, terms and conditions of use as set forth below (the “Terms”). Please read them carefully as your use of this website, including the registration submittal of any personal or company information, indicates your acceptance of these Terms and agreement to be bound by these Terms. The terms “you” or “User” refers to the person who submitted any information on this website. TalentStork reserves the right to make changes to this website and these Terms at any time.
This website contains two types of content:
“talentstork.com Web’s Own Content” means information entered into talentstork.com by employees and authorised representatives of TalentStork.
“Other Content” means any other information entered into talentstork.com by Users or other persons.
Permitted Use of the Website
- License to Use: talentstork.com hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use of talentstork.com’s public web content in this Agreement. The User may, free of charge and on an occasional basis, make copies in paper form of an individual article appearing in talentstork.com for non-commercial use provided the User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices that appeared on the original and includes a notice indicating that talentstork.com is the source of the material. Except as otherwise expressly provided, the User may notmodify, copy, distribute, display, reproduce, create derivative work or disseminate any portion of talentstork.com through electronic means, including mail lists, lists of open positions, articles, templates, billing information, software etc. without the prior consent of TalentStork. All of talentstork.com’s Own Content is either the property of TalentStork or is licensed to TalentStork.
- Non-transferrence: The website may be used only by you as the User, and you may not rent, lend, sub-license or transfer the website or any data residing on it or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the website. You may not transfer to or store any data residing or exchanged over the website in any electronic network for use by more than one user unless you obtain prior written permission from TalentStork.
- Usage: Users agree to use this website only for lawful purposes when seeking employment or seeking candidates.
- Breach of Provision: Users understand and acknowledge that the vacancies advertised on the website will be subject to relevant employment legislation in their own countries. Users agree that you will exercise caution and take care not to breach any provision of your employment contract and any other contractual obligations you have entered into in respect of your employment when using the website.
- Registration Process: As part of the registration process, User must select a screen name and password and provide TalentStork with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of the User’s access.
- Password Intergrity: As a User, you agree to keep your password secret and to not pass on any details relating to your use of the website to anyone including any employees of TalentStork.
- Usage Grant: The User grants to TalentStork the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into talentstork.com by the User (including material transmitted through private electronic mail to any talentstork.com email address) in any form.
- Accuracy: Users entering material into talentstork.com are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. TalentStork retains the right to review, edit or delete Other Content which TalentStork deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
- Non-Solicitation: User may not input or distribute any material through talentstork.com Web that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of TalentStork.
- Indemnity: Users agrees to indemnify TalentStork from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, which TalentStork and their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User’s breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into talentstork.com Web with the use of the User’s screen name or password. TalentStork reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any such matter for which the User has agreed to indemnify TalentStork in which event the User shall have no further obligation to indemnify with respect to that particular matter.
TalentStork reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, police request or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, at TalentStork’s sole discretion.
Copyright and Trademarks
The website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text, images, trademarks, logo, service mark, copyrights, or trade names (“Content”) are owned by TalentStork, its affiliates, or licensors, and are used with their owner’s permission. Other than viewing and downloading content from the website for purposes permitted on the website, you do not have the rights to use these intellectual property rights without the written permission of their owner.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to talentstork.com Web and supersedes any and all other subsequent terms and conditions, oral or in writing, with respect to talentstork.com Web. It is intended that these Terms constitute the entire agreement between TalentStork and the User. Any changes to these Terms between TalentStork and the User must be in writing and signed by both parties. The failure of TalentStork to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Each provision of the Terms shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. These Terms shall be severable and construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent if deemed at all unenforceable by the competent court.
This website is owned and operated by TalentStork from Singapore with offices located at 77 Robinson Road, Level 34, Singapore 068896. TalentStork makes no representation that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this website from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Singapore.
If you have any questions concerning this website or its policies, please contact us.
NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN COMPILED FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. TALENTSTORK MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
TALENTSTORK GIVES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY VACANCY ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE AND IN PARTICULAR GIVES NO WARRANTY AS TO ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS OR LEGALITY OF ANY REMUNERATION, BENEFITS OR EMPLOYMENT TERMS OFFERED BY ANY EMPLOYER OFFERING EMPLOYMENT.
TALENTSTORK ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE BY ANYONE.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TALENTSTORK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TALENTSTORK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TALENTSTORK DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS.